Friday 14 June 2013

DT Project #3 by Minxy, Featuring

Kaisercraft Base Coat Collection


So here I am with my 3rd and final piece of the week
I was searching on utube and I came across another variation on the 1 sheet mini book so decided to give it a go.


I used the 'whitewash' paper and followed instructions via utube {just search 1 sheet mini}


Once I had stuck all my pages together I stamped the 'memory' clear stamp in 'coffee' archival ink randomly on the lower pockets, and over the front and back cover.


I distressed some tags with distress ink and stamped words from the 'secret admirer- definitions' clear stamps also in 'coffee' archival ink.


I used a tando creative small chipboard compass inked with 'vintage photo' distress ink to hold in place some twine for the closure.
You could make these into very cool little note carriers or photo holders, the possibilities are endless.
*****
So this concludes my week of kaisercraft fun, I hope you have enjoyed my projects this week.
Astrid will be along on monday with more wonderful projects, along with Hels the following week so plenty more ideas for these scrummy papers.
***
Take Care and Stay Inky

11 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Wonderful mini! I love that whitewashed paper with the ships wheel!

scrappymo! said...

Me again...back to say I must need new glasses...just realized it is a N/S/E/W/ navigation embellie...well, I still love it! teehee

Astrid Maclean said...

Oh, I love projects like this and this one looks fantastic. Loving the tags too!!

Maryann Laursen said...

What a beautiful mini and just perfect now for fathers day too. I love the whitewashed paper too, it just looks fabulous, but it all do. Great work hun.

snazzyoriginal said...

As I'm addicted to small books this is a sure fire winner for me with very clever use of the papers & stamps xx

Anonymous said...

That is gorgeous! I definitely have to give this a try.

Jude said...

This fab! Love mini books. The paper is great and so are those tags.

Hugs
Judex

Redanne said...

Hi Minxy, I have very much enjoyed your projects this week and I think this one is my favourite, it is so useful. Hugs, Anne x

Words and Pictures said...

Fab little album - love the papers and the tags are so cool!
Alison x

craftimamma said...

Wonderful project to round off your week Minxy. This showcases the paper and the stamps so well and I'm another who loves mini books so it pushes the right buttons for me, lol. Fabulous week of projects altogether!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

fairyrocks said...

A mini book, now you are talking my language. Perfection!! Keep smiling and creating