Monday, 3 October 2011

Design Team Project Featuring Kaisercraft ....

Good Morning Everyone .... Gillian here with Octobers DT project featuring Kaisercraft products. I hope everyone is enjoying the barmy weather we seem to be experiencing of late ... maybe not so much for us peeps up north lol, anyway on with the project.

Material Used and all available to purchase from Snazzy's include:
Kaisercraft Filmstrip Frame (SB2108)
Kaisercraft Clear Stamps (Velvet Ensemble Collection - CS778)
Kaisercraft 12x12 Paper (Velvet Ensemble Collection)
Paris Trunk Ink Pad (Sprig)
Paper Soft - Colour (Light Moss Green)
Archival Ink Pad (Jet Black)
Tim Holtz Ornate Plate
Tim Holtz Muse Tokens
Tim Holtz Tissue Tape (Symphony)
Claudine Hellmuth Matte Medium
Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad (Old Paper)

1. I started off by swiping the Paris Trunk Ink Pad directly over the frame until the desired coverage had been achieved. I then used a sponge applicator to apply the Paper Soft Moss Green to highlight areas of the frame.

2. Using Archival Ink I stamped sections of the frame using stamps from the above collection.

3. Take the inside section of the frame, cut a piece of cardstock from the above Paper Collection and adhere uisng Claudine Hellmuths Matte Medium. Cut further scraps from cardstock, again adhereing with Matte Medium and postion behind where the film strip cut outs are. I then adhered both sections of the frame together using Ranger Glossy Accents.

4. Next, I cut a further border strip from the Paper Collection and adhered along the top of the frame, I then cut a further border, this time the film strip and distressed with Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Old Paper), again adhereing with Matte Medium. Take a section of Tissue Tape and adhere along the top of the frame, again distressing with DI Old Paper.

5. I then secured two Ideaology Memo Pins to either side of the frame and attached a length of chain through, securing the Tim Holtz Muse Tokens using Jump Rings.

6. Attach Ornate Plate using Glossy Accents.

7. For the next embellishment I used cardstock from the Lost & Found Paper Stash and the Rosette Die from Tim Holtz Alterations line, securing a metal flower in the centre.

Well that's all from me for now, I will be back later on in the week with another peek using Kaisercraft Products. Thanks for looking!