Saturday 15 October 2011

2nd DT Project by Lesley Ebdon using Kaisercraft Products

Hi Everyone,

I had a quick play last night with some of the lovely Kaisercraft papers I had left from my previous project and made this simple card.

 I just added more distressing to the square of Kaisercraft paper using Vintage Photo Distress Ink and a TH Distressing Tool before adhering it to the front of the card.  I then took one of the images from another sheet, stamped the TH quote and added a few touches of Vintage Photo with a waterbrush, adhered it to the card slightly off centre and finally added the lace and some pearl trim from my stash.


It's Paula's turn on Monday and I can't wait to see what she has in store for us! Don't forget to pop back then for more inspiration using these wonderful products.

See you again in November.

Lesley  Xx

9 comments:

Aquarius said...

You may call this a simple card but it is very elegant - lovely papers and the lace and pearls are just right. Good quote too

Paula (PEP) said...

The colours in this are just wonderful - I'd never have thought black & brown woul work so well together & I think the piece de resistance for me has to be the russet framing around the 3 sides of the focal panel & the way that lace & pearl trim add texture down the fourth side.
Paula (PEP)

snazzyoriginal said...

Vintage perfection Lesley xx

Paula Whittaker said...

the lace trim really adds that extra something to this fab creation!

Gillian .... said...

Elegantly beautiful Lesley, love those rich tones and the lace compliments the whole classy feel. x

Astrid Maclean said...

Beautifully done Lesley (I'm so glad you managed to do a second creation!) Great use of the papers and I love all the special touches you added to this card. One gorgeous piece of vintage bliss!

judith@poppy cottage said...

Another lovely project Lesley. Those papers are fabulous, and the lace and pearls lift them beautifully. The colours are just perfect for this vintage feel, hugs Judith xx

Joan said...

Fabulous card, those papers are
beautiful

Suzi B said...

The way you've used these papers to produce this sumptuous card is just lovely.love the pearls and lace
Suzi b xx