Thursday 27 October 2011

SECOND DT PROJECT BY ASTRID FEATURING KAISERCRAFT




Products used in this project and available from Snazzys
Kaisercraft Velvet Ensemble 12 x 12 Collection
Tim Holtz Ideology Craft resist 12 x 12 paper

For this project I cut out a large tag from a piece of TH Craft resist papers and sponged over it with Ranger Adirondack dye ink in Espresso to bring out the musical notes in the resist.. I then added a strip from one of the Velvet Ensemble papers and die cut some leaves from another scrap of one of the papers. I used an image from my stash and embellished with some words and a paper flower all made from scraps left over from the papers and voila, that was how I made my tag.

Well that’s it from me for this week . The Design Team will be back shortly with some more fabulous goodies.

5 comments:

Paula Whittaker said...

lovely image used on this tag,also like the paper flower youve made from scraps.

Heavens2Betsy said...

Heavenly! penny

Aquarius said...

What a beautiful tag - great colour choices.

Gillian .... said...

A beautiful tag Astrid, love the warm rich coco and gold tones.

craftimamma said...

Beautiful colours and gorgeous tag Astrid. Love those Kraft resist papers from TH and it's amazing what you can do with a few bits of paper, lol! Love the stunning image you chose too.

Hugs
Lesley Xx