so for this project i decided in amongst the cleaning of my room.. which yes unfortunately, or fortunately seem to do at least once a month, that i needed to do something with this so i started by taking out my trusting tim holtz sander to sand off the gloss.
and glued them on with one of the bestest glues out there
next it was time to do a bit of decorating to the outside. i added pieces of paper and some of that glorious lace to the front cover
i gave everything a final mist of walnut spray. i also added a couple of pieces fabric and lace that i received as part of a happy mail swap.
i have to say it is one of my favourite projects yet and has already found a 'home'. thanks for sticking through the photo heavy post!!!!