Sunday 16 September 2012

A Winner ....


 Hello Snazzy followers, Gillian here to announce last months random comment winner, firstly a huge thank you from the Design Team to everyone that left a comment. Mr Random.Org has chosen #8 as the lucky number .... this corresponds with ....



Sam .... well done Sam, can you e-mail me your details so I can send out your Steampunk supplies.

Join us tomorrow when I will be sharing the next kit ...... here's a little sneak peak!


The design Team kit is available to buy from midnight online saving 10% or you can
purchase the items individually.

Until tomorrow .... TFL x


3 comments:

Redanne said...

Well done to Sam on her win. I have the Christmas Stampers Anonymous set in this range and it is fabulous, can't wait to see what you do with the Halloween one.

sam21ski said...

Whoooo hoooo, thank you soooo much, I feel like I'm on a winning spree at the moment, this is the third thing I've won in the last few weeks - thanks again.

Sam xxx

Maggie said...

Fab kit!!!