Hi Again Everyone,
This is my last post to share with you this month. I've so enjoyed playing with the stunning Prima Almanac Collection and can't praise them enough. Today I have a tag and an ATC to show you but before I do, a final reminder from me to click here and leave a comment on Gillian's first post for April to be in the random draw to win the lovely stamps and a set of beautiful embellishments that the DT have had the pleasure of using this month.
Here's my tag
First of all I lightly blended Vintage Photo Distress Ink all over my tag, dried it with my heat gun before stamping the script stamp down the right hand side using Versamark ink which I then clear embossed. I followed this with a repeat of the Vintage Photo blending to deepen the background colour and then I buffed the embossing with kitchen towel to take off any excess ink.
I tore a piece from one of the design papers, inked the edges and adhered it to the left side of the tag and then attached some of the 'ribbon' from the bottom of one of the papers before embellishing with a bit of Ideology and one of the Prima buttons. I cut three of the circle images using a Nestie die and inked the edges again ............. I do love my inked edges, lol! I attached one straight to the tag and attached the other two ontop of a couple of the middle sized rosettes from TH/Sizzix which had again didn't escape an inking.
Some fibres tied in the top and there you go!
And finally, my ATC
Now this was really simple. I cut one of the ATC designs from the sheet, placed a strip of the paper 'ribbon' across and cut the words from another strip. I inked the edges of the word pieces a little with Tattered Rose Distress Ink and added them to the ATC with 3D foam pads.
Finally I cut out another of the circle images with a Nestie, ............ er, inked the edges and attached it to the ATC with 3D foam pads. I threaded a bit of chain through one of the wooden buttons and through one of the lovely charms and attached the button with 3D foam pads. Oh, nearly forgot, before attaching the charm I rubbed some Salmon Adirondack Acrylic Dabber over it and wiped it off with kitchen towel so that it settled in the indented numerals, etc.
Well, that's it from me for this month. Thanks for stopping by and on Monday it will be our lovely Minxy's turn. Can't wait to see what she has in store for us. Till next month ...........